Monday, January 21, 2013

Changes in my life

I still remember I started my first day at work in Intel Oregon on 19th January 2009. It was the same day when Obama took his oath for his first term and today he is taking his oath for 2nd term. That meant i have been working in US for 4 years. 3 more years i will have my sabbatical. Wow... time really flying.

In this 4 years time, I went through a lot and I think I have changed a lot too. From someone used to tense at almost everything (in work and life) to someone who learn to take things more easy and appreciate life. Someone who is workaholic to someone who learn that life is not just work. Also I am upgraded to become a mother and learnt a lot to deal with my little guy. :)

Someone told me before that everything happens for a reason in future that we will find out soon. This is really true. Now i think figured out why i met my hubby in US in 2006, why i am married to US, why God gives me a son etc. These happened to change me to a better person and have a new way of looking at life even though I had learnt it in a hard way. Thanks to my hubby and my family for their support and patience all this while. Also thanks to God for giving me a son who is a joy of my life. :)

1 comment: