Sunday, January 13, 2013

Start my blogging journey

I have been enjoying reading blogs from my friends for a while and wanted to start writing my own but couldn't find time to do that. My 2 years old son kept me really busy. he wanted to watch you tube video whenever he saw laptop. so we have to hide it from him whenever he is around.
I have 3 more weeks before starting my break from work. I am actually excited about it. I have been busy with work since I graduated and not really have time to do something I want (like blogging, knitting and trying out some recipes). And i wanted to try these during this time.
Knitting is another thing that i wanted to try but never have chance to do it. Thanks to Wai Yee for showing me the basic of knitting - cast on, knit stitch and purl stitch. I still practicing these basic stitch techniques before starting my 1st knitting project - scarf for my son. So far I am enjoying it.
Is challenging to knit at home. I was too concentrating on the knit and forgot to interact with my son. He realized that and try to catch my attention by sitting on my lap and playing with my needles and yarn. I have to stop knit to attend him. So again my only time to knit will be when he is sleeping.

Here is the basic knit that I am doing:

Is not very nice yet. But i am learning to make it better... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment